Saturday, March 28, 2009

Simon Rose's new modality - Healing That Really Works

My Intuitive Anatomy teacher is Simon Rose from Australia and I have deep respect for him and his work. He has started a new modality called Healing That Really Works which is powerful and simple and uses theta healing with some other modalities. Along the way, I have also discovered my own style which tap on various other modalities. I have tested what he does with my friends and find that it really works as well, so I will be incorporating it into my own practice. In other words, I may be different from other thetahealing practitioners that you currently see if you decide to come to me for a healing.

To get a sense of how an instant healing can occur, you can go to his blog where he demonstrates it on a client. Through it, you can also get a sense of how a session with me will be like.
http://thetamagic.wordpress.com/2009/03/17/how-to-do-instant-healings/

2 comments:

  1. It is rather interesting for me to read the blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them THETAHEALING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts.WHAT IS THETA HEALING

    ReplyDelete