Saturday, April 4, 2009

Offering for free - metaphysical causes of some of the diseases or disorders you may know

If anyone of you reading the blog is interested in knowing the metaphysical causes of some of the diseases that you or your loved ones have (any disorders ranging from A - Z, e.g. allergies, yeast infections, etc), drop me a mail at theta_revolution@yahoo.com.sg and I will email you for free on what I know. The more detailed you can give me (e.g. whether it is on the left or on the right side of the body, whether any significant incident occur before the onset of the disease, etc), the more accurate causes I can give you.

Healing arts is still a relatively new field, and again, physical diseases are usually very complicated with many possible mechanisms causing it (ranging from toxins to candida to nutrition, etc, etc), but I do believe that emotions play a huge part in the whole equation. Also, any therapy I can offer is not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any diseases, all I can say is that it may be able to help, especially when other options have been tried.

2 comments:

  1. It is certainly interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon THETAHEALING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.
    WHAT IS THETA HEALING

    ReplyDelete